What can you do if someone interferes with your property?

◷ 2 minute read If someone interferes with your personal and/or real property, you may be able to bring an action against them for the tort of trespass. If a person interferes with your personal property, you can bring an...

What are Garnishee Orders and When should they be sought?

◷ 3 minute read Often times the defendant (the judgement debtor) in recovery proceedings does not have sufficient money to satisfy the judgement debt. As a result, it can be very difficult and frustrating for the plaintiff (the judgement creditor)...

Email: admin@originlawyers.com

Phone: +61 (2) 9917 7022

© Origin Lawyers 2021

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Follow Us