If I trip on the footpath, can I sue the Council?

◷ 2 minute read Yes, you may be able to sue your local council if you trip on a footpath in NSW, under certain circumstances. Section 45 of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW) provides that a public authority, such...

Email: admin@originlawyers.com

Phone: +61 (2) 9917 7022

© Origin Lawyers 2021

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Follow Us